Star Wars Destiney of The Force 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Charictors

4 posters

Go down

New Charictors Empty New Charictors

Post by Dark Lord Willice Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:56 am

Post your charictors here and me or other admins will approve or dissaprove accordingley
Your lightsaber if you are a jedi or a sith you make at lvl 5 and the color represents your force alegence, sith lords and jedi masters get to choose 2 colors, the color of the blade and the glow of it
Good Side of the force colors:
Yellow
Blue
Green
Purple
Orange
Pink
Dark Side of the force:
Red
Black

Starting:4000 credits
Health:100
Weapons:0
Armor:0
Ships:0
Planets:0
Force: you can only have a max of lvl 3 when you start
Races you can choose from
Human
Hutt
Embodyment of light
Mon Calmaria
Wookie
Gungan
Hoth Snow Monster
Whatever race yoda is
Twa'Leek (or however you spell it)
Clone
Droid
Trandosion
Other (please explain what your race looks like, it might be added to the list)

Last edited by Dark Lord Willice on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:
New Charictors Left_bar_bleue11/12New Charictors Empty_bar_bleue  (11/12)
Credits: (look at last perchuse)
Loyalty: Maslon Empire

https://starwarsdf2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Charictors Empty Re: New Charictors

Post by Dark Lord Willice Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:13 am

When you make your charictor use my person as an example (no you can not start as a sith lordas i do,but you can choose if you force is good or bad)

Name:Willice
Race:Embodyment of light
Allegence:Maslon Empire
Starting Planet:Couricant
Home Planet:Mon Calmari
Force Power:10/10
Force:Dark Side (Sith Lord)
Lightsaber Color:Black with red glow
Skin Color:Glowing Red (you only have to do this if you are hut or embodyment of light, and wookie is fur color)
Life:Willice grew up in the depts of mon calmari's oceans, he swam up to the surface at age 2 to train with a jedi, to later become a sith and kill his master, he took his ship and flew to a distant planet called darthomar, later destroyed by the jedi order before the merge between the order and republic.Willice is related through 12 generations of his kind to Locutus a jeid who was with the rebelion and Willice who was in the Systems Allience and Republic, Willice however does not want to fallow in there steps and be a light side of the force jedi but a sith, so at age 14 he became a sith apprentice and trained on dathomar, 2 years later after officialy beomceing a sith lord he left only to find out that 2 weeks later the planet was destroyed by the death star III.Willice is now however living on couricant that is now controled by the maslon empire.

Bio:A lonely embodeyment of light that grew up in the depths of Mon Calmaries Oceans, to survive this creature did not need air or water to live, but it needs an atmousefear/gravity or the creature will be torn apart by the acume of space like any other creature(basicly it needs air or water around it)This creatuyre evolved to a glowing being that can see without eyes, though this creature has all of the same features as the other ones it can dive underwater without an airtank, but cannot get thrown into space

Last edited by Dark Lord Willice on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Revan Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:17 am

Nuchiha's application

.Starting: 4000 credits
Health:100
Weapons:?
Armor:?
Ships:?
Planets:?
Force: 3, Gray jedi for now ( Grays are not light or dark )
Races you can choose from: Human

Name: Nuchiha
Race: Human
Allegence: Independant
Starting Planet: Coruscant
Home Planet: Planet in unknown space not yet discovered.
Force Power: 3 / 10
Force: Level 3, Gray jedi ( Gray are jedi that are not light or dark, sometime they have light and dark side powers, in this case I have level 3 light and dark side powers, I might choose light or dark later in the game )
Lightsaber Color: Red ( Red doesn't mean Sith, it was mainly used by the Sith, and very few Jedi )
Skin Color: Pale
Life:

--- Early Life ---

Not much is known about Nuchiha's early life, besides that he was born on Coruscant, after that, the records are unknown.

--- Teen life ---

Not much is known about Nuchiha's teen life either, he aqcuired a ship called the Ebon Hawk. Nuchiha learned how to pilot it, he also found two droids aboard. One called him master, his name was HK - 47, the other was a astromech called T3 - M4. Nuchiha isn't able to use HK - 47 due to damage to the droids hull and slight program damage.

--- Adult life ---

Nuchiha was on Coruscant, he wore a black cloak, he also owned a lightsaber that was red in color. Nuchiha still wasn't able to repair HK - 47 though, but he hopes to make him fully functional soon.

--- Will be updated as events happen in game ---
Bio:

Nuchiha was a merciful person, and when he got into battle, he would sometimes be cruel, and use his weapons in unorthodox ways, some would view them as, inhuman.
Darth Revan
Darth Revan
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:
New Charictors Left_bar_bleue10/12New Charictors Empty_bar_bleue  (10/12)
Credits: 0 ( On Hand ), 270 ( In Bank )

http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Lord Willice Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:27 am

yes here is correct
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Lord Willice Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:21 pm

**NEW STUFF**

Force update

Grey Force is now an option for force allegence

Grey Force:a jedi and sith that is not eather one, theycan only be a lvl 4 at max andhave the abbilities of both jedi and sith, they can be useful in battles, there lightsaber can be special, it can be 2 colors, like sith glow and jedi blade
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime Minister T Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:30 am

Name: Prime Minister T
(this is dark lord willice i am making an account for my mom, she wanted to play)
Faction:Leader of Republic
Force Alegence:Good
FOrce lvl:7
Lightsaber:blue
Starting Planet:Sullest
Bio:a young woman that found her way to the leader of the republic, she is all about peace and loves to watch vintige finls from the 21st century, she is the first female leader of the republic
Prime Minister T
Prime Minister T

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Lord Willice Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:53 am

Prime Minister T
APPROVED

(as i know Prime Minister T that is why she leads the republic)
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reskas Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:30 am

Name:Reskas(His family name is Servarim, but all his family is dead.)
Race:Human
Allegence:Independent, but he'll ally with whoever pay him most.
Starting Planet:Coruscant
Home Planet:Tatooine
Force Power:7/10
Force:Grey, though he has tendencies to stray to the light occasionally.
Lightsaber Color:Orange
Skin Color:
Life:Reskas grew up as a slave on tatooine. His parents we're ship builders and one of the best. The built for the empire for years. They weren't paid
very well though. So, in order to keep profits up, they started building for other people. They weren't supposed to though. They we're made into criminals, and they fled. They went to Nar Shadaa...And we're killed. Reskas was not killed, and hutt hired thugs made him a slave. He lived a fairly common slave life. Doing the various small things young slaves could do. Things went on as common as they could be in his life...Until a rogue jedi visited him. He sensed potential in him and started to train him in secret between work. Once he was sixteen, having been trained for many years, the jedi had planned to take him away from the planet and remove the thing that kept him trapped here. His slave implant. He managed to remove the implant and take him away from the planet. He was given equipment, including a lightsaber. He trained him again, for five years. He was tired of training at this point. He was ready to follow the jedi anywhere at this point. Seeing him as the last family he had. One day though...He left. Now reskas uses his talent to help himself and protect people...If they pay enough.

Bio:Reskas is mercenary with the skills of a jedi knight who uses his skills to pay for his life. He likes adventure, combat and money. Not much else.
Reskas
Reskas

Datapad
Force Power:
New Charictors Left_bar_bleue0/0New Charictors Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Credits: 4,000
Loyalty:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Lord Willice Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 pm

Approved, but you can only start at lvl 3 in the force, the only reason the others and i stared at lvl 9 and or 10 is because we either went through the training, or are a faction leader, or some other third thing, well i started at lvl 10 because i made the site, but that is not the point now i got off subject, and it is 1:30 in the morning, oh whatever, i will add you to the independant group and what not, enjoy, i think you start with 4,000 credits, but i may be wrong, i would have to look.
Dont forget to pick a skill set, Skills you can choose from are under the rules section and also state the starting planet
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down