Star Wars Destiney of The Force 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reskas, looking for a job.

2 posters

Go down

Reskas, looking for a job. Empty Reskas, looking for a job.

Post by Reskas Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 pm

Reskas sighed as he wandered an alley between two shops. Things aren't going well...He thought to himself. Why can't I get hired? Doesn't make sense...He thought. He looked up, in the sky. Something in that sky lifted his spirits. It always had ever since he got here. Then, he managed to find some grit, some...Determination. He was going to get a job. No matter what it was, or for who...He was going to get one. Reskas left the alley and moved back into the crowded streets planning to hit up everyone he knew. He needed more credits.
Reskas
Reskas

Datapad
Force Power:
Reskas, looking for a job. Left_bar_bleue0/0Reskas, looking for a job. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Credits: 4,000
Loyalty:

Back to top Go down

Reskas, looking for a job. Empty Re: Reskas, looking for a job.

Post by Dark Lord Willice Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:49 am

a small machine walked over to him, then an image appeared in front of him, "I am Dark Lord Willice, i have a job for you." he puased then continued "i need someone to go and buy me ships that i specify, i will provide you with credits to buy the ships with, you will then bring the ships to couricant, there i will Name them, i will give you some credits now in advanced, if you accept that is" The image faded and another appeared, "there is a small transport that will arrive and land here, it will be waiting, it will wait for you for 2 Days, after that it will leave, if you go on the ship, it will take off and we can discuss our buisness plans, i will also provide you with a small Transport of your own if you agree"
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:
Reskas, looking for a job. Left_bar_bleue11/12Reskas, looking for a job. Empty_bar_bleue  (11/12)
Credits: (look at last perchuse)
Loyalty: Maslon Empire

https://starwarsdf2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Reskas Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 am

Reskas rubbed his jaw, thinking. Something felt...Odd. He couldn't place it though. Also, this wasn't exactly the action he wanted...But he needed a job. He nodded and said "Ok then. I accept." He shrugged and put his hands in the pockets of his armored trousers. "Any other specifications?" He said. He was a bit excited. Perhaps, just perhaps, this job would lead to the adventure he wanted.
Reskas
Reskas

Datapad
Force Power:
Reskas, looking for a job. Left_bar_bleue0/0Reskas, looking for a job. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Lord Willice Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:14 am

Well, there is a small transport on the landing pad, go there, then that ship will take you to a Venetor that will bring you to my location, then we can speek
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:
Reskas, looking for a job. Left_bar_bleue11/12Reskas, looking for a job. Empty_bar_bleue  (11/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Lord Willice Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:17 am

Once on the ship go to the Buildings on couricant thred and post that you are on the ministry class orbital shuttle
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reskas Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 am

"Alright." Reskas says then turning around. He walks away, his hands still in his pockets. He has his heavy blaster pistol in a holster concealed under his jacket and his lightsaber in a low leg holster. He seems calm on the outside but on the inside his adrenaline is just starting to pump. Reskas has a feeling that something exciting is going to happen. He's not sure what...Just something.
Reskas
Reskas

Datapad
Force Power:
Loyalty:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Lord Willice Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 am

when did you get the heavy blaster, anyway i let alll jedi/sith/ grey jedi start with lightsabers though
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down